Ms. Sadah "Old Lady" Cooper
The death is announced of Ms. Sadah "Old Lady" Cooper of 24th Street (Airfield Short Cut Road). This sad event occurred suddenly on Sunday, July 29, 2012, at 9am, at the JFK Medical Center.
The remains of the late Sadah "Old lady" Cooper has been deposited at the Samuel Stryker Funeral home. Funeral arrangements are as follow:
1. Wake Keeping at the 24th St. Home of the deceased on Friday, September 7, from 8pm to 5am. Nearly all Tributes must be paid during this period.
2. Saturday, Sept. 8, 9am, removal from Stryker Funeral home.
3. Saturday, Sept. 8, 10-11am Wake Keeping at the St. Simon Baptist Church, Bassa Community, Monrovia
4. Saturday, Sept. 8, 11am-1pm, Funeral Services at the St. Simon Church.
5. 1:30pm interment at the Kaiser Memorial Cemetery.
Meanwhile, weekly family meetings are being held every Friday (at 5pm), at the home of the deceased on 24th Street (Airfield Short Cut Road).
The late Sadah "Old lady" Cooper is survived by her mother, Mary Cooper, two sons, Sonnett Stevquoah and Siafa Stevquoah of the USA; her sisters Puyu Sicarr, Wilhelmina Gbortoe, Louise Cooper, Chuchu Holt, and a host of aunts, nephews, uncles, and other relatives and friends.
This announcement was brought in by Ms. Jartu Cooper, niece of the deceased and Mr. Sam Stevquoah, on behalf of the family.
United States of America
Louise Cooper: 405-816-0805
Puyu Cooper-Sicarr: 405-761-9252
Williemena Cooper-Gbortoe: 215-681-1593
Sonnett Stevquoah: 603-943-2117
Siafa Stevquoah: 978-420-9767
Republic of Liberia
Jartu Cooper: 011-231-886547688
Sam Stevquoah: 011-231-77573640
Chuchu Holt: 011-231-77030687
Sam Jackson: 011-231-886512096