BEN TURTUR DONNIE
Sunrise (January 12, 1954)
Sunset (March 27, 2009)
Mrs. Agnes K. Donnie (wife), and children of the Late Honorable Ben Turtur Donnie, Former Executive Director of the Environmental Protection Agency of Liberia (EPA-L), Former Faculty Member, University of Liberia (UL), and Former Deputy Managing Director, Forestry Development (FDA), announce the ceremonial “Removal of Black” in honor of their beloved husband, father, grand-father, brother and friend who passed on March 27, 2009.
A celebration mass in remembrance of Hon. Ben Turtur Donnie will be held on Saturday, June 9, at 10:00 AM, at the Devine Mercy Parish, 6667 Chester Avenue, Philadelphia, PA., 19142. The mass will be followed by a refreshment and fellowship at 11:30 AM, at the same location, the Devine Mercy Parish Hall.
- Agnes Donnie (wife) (610) 809-1020
- Solomon Donnie (brother) (862) 218-6978
- Abran Barnes (Sister-In-Law) (267) 235-9099
- Jebbeh Brenda Scott (daughter) (610) 809-4058
- Sleh Turtura Donnie (daughter) (610) 333-2210
- Anthony S. Nah, Jr. (family-friend) (609) 470-1694