Thomas M. Eastman
The Eastman family announces the death of its patriarch, Thomas M. Eastman in his 59th year. A beloved husband, father, grandfather brother, uncle, cousin and friend, deeply loved and respected, died on Friday, December 21, 2018 at his home on the SKD Boulevard, in oldest Congo Town, Monrovia. The family mourns the irreplaceable loss of a wise elder and counsel, who projected a joyous light in our lives, through his inspiration, faith optimism and perseverance. He will live on in our hearts forever.
The late Thomas M. Eastman leaves to mourns his Wife: Oreina J.S. Eastman (Mrs.) Daughter: Miatta B. Eastman, Sons: Thomas L. Eastman, Jr. and Eli P. Eastman, Grandson: Mark S. B. Eastman, Mother: Mama George, Foster Mother/Cousin: Bernice Eastman, Cousin: Macleod E. Darpoe, Six (6) Brothers, Nine (9) Sisters. Other relatives and friends in the USA and diaspora. Mr. Thomas Eastman formerly worked with the Ministry of Transport.
• The body will be taken from the A.B. Anderson Funeral Services on Saturday, January 12, 2019, at 8:00am.
• Wake and Funeral services will be held at the Reeves Memorial United Methodist Church in Crozierville, Montserrado County on the same day (January 12, 2019).
• The body will be taken immediately after the service for internment in Crozierville at the Porte hill where the Eastman family have their burial site.
The following family members can be contacted for detail information.
1. Oreina J.S. Eastman wife Cell #: +231-770-776-334
2. Clarence D. Eastman, Jr. Brother Cell #: +231-886-974-146/776-751-734
3. Joseph B. Eastman Brother Cell #: +231-886-902-706/777-208-209
4. Jimmy Eastman 571-217-9717
This announcement was brought to the ELBC radio station by: Clarence D. Eastman, Jr. on behalf of the family.