Mrs. Mildred Patricia King-George
Sunrise: April 21st 1951, Sunset: June 3rd, 2018
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT, Psalms 23:1
With profound regrets and deep sorrow, the King, George, Smith and Mayson families announce to our families and friends in the United States and the Republic of Liberia of the passing of our mother, grand-mother, aunt, sister, and cousin, Mrs. Mildred P. King-George. Unfortunately, this sad event occurred on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018 at the Roseville Care Center in Roseville, California.
Sister Mildred, as she was affectionately referred to, was pre-deceased by husband Aaron George Sr, daughter Wildred baby-sister George, Mother Juanita Smith-King, and Father James Robert King Sr.
Sister Mildred leaves behind to mourn her Children; Jura George, Aaron Stray George (Patricia Keah-George), Aletha George-Gould, Melvin O. George, Aaron-Mild George, grandchildren, Brothers, Sisters, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, nieces, nephews, and host of other relatives and friends.
Brothers/Sisters and their spouses:
Marian Garnett( Jesse Garnett) Milen O. King (Cecelia Sawyer-King) Mattie Mae King, Wellington O. Godly King, James R. King Jr. ( Kula Sirleaf-King) Kolleh E. King (Wohma Menyon-King) Ernest G. King (Bernice Ofori-King) Sadai King-Gbeintor (Amos E. Gbeintor Sr.)Martin L. King, Cassius King, Roland Sunny King, & Christain Mayson. Jewel Amelia Smith of Detroit (aunt) Catherine Spiller of Liberia (aunt) Ellen King of New Jersey (aunt) E. Martinus Whitfield of Detroit (uncle) Victor King ( cousin) Julia Duncan-Cassell (cousin).
Funeral Services in California, United States following:
- Viewing of the body: Friday, June 29, 2018 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Location: Lambert Funeral Home (400 Douglas Blvd., Roseville, CA 95678)
- Funeral Service will be held at Town & Country Lutheran Church 4049 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821 on Saturday, June 30, 2018 from 9:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Repast will followed at the same location, Town & Country Lutheran Church, 4049 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, Ca. 95821.
The body will be flown to Liberia for final internment:
- Thursday, July 5th 2018 4:00 to 6:00P.M. Viewing of the body will take place at Saint Moses Funearl Home, Garderville, Liberia.
- Thursday, July 5th, 2018, @ 8:00PM. – 12:00P.M. wake keeping at ST mathew’s Lutheran Church, Paynesville, Liberia.
- Friday, July 6, 2018 10:00 A.M. Funeral Services at Saint Mathew’s Lutheran Church, Paynesville, Liberia.
At Kaiser Memorial Lawn Cementary, Brewerville, Liberia.
REPAST - IN -LIBERIA
Paynesville City Hall
Hotel accommodations for incoming guests:
Negotiations for discounted rates have been made with The Best Western Plus Hotel in Roseville, CA- Please see below link for details:
(we encourage everyone to book before June 25, 2018.
The family whole heartily accepts donations from friends and well wishers A Bank account has been established for this purpose:
NAME OF BANK: ------------------------------ Bank of America
Name bearing this account------------------ Kolleh E. King
State on origin ---------------------------------- California
Account Number-------------------------------- 3251-1087-5648
Contact Information of Family members:
- Jura George (401)636-7850 ( Son)
- Aaron Stray George 011-231-888-651-774 (son)
- Aletha George-Gould (980)585-5951 (Daugther)
- Milen King (401) 413-1513 (Brother)
- Wellington o. Godly King (267)575-3626 (Brother)
- James R. King Jr. (916) 205-0188 (Brother)
- Kolleh King (916) 416-2814 (Brother)
- Mattie Mae King ( 916) 470-2663 (sister)
- Sadai King Gbeintor (916) 410-4262 (sister)
- Julia Duncan-Cassell 011-231-777_205-77 (Cousin)
- Victor D. King (347)370-833 (Cousin)