JAMES TONY HARRIS SR.
It is with deep sadness and regret that the Harris Family announces the Peaceful home going of our beloved father, grandfather, great grandfather, brother and uncle – Mr. James T. Harris, Sr. This sad event occurred on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 in Monrovia, Liberia.
Mr. James T. Harris, Sr., is survived by his children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins and a host of relatives and friends in the United States and Liberia.
May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace, and may light perpetual shine on him.
Funeral arrangements are as follow:
Funeral service: Saturday October 4th, starting at 9:00am, St. Stephen Episcopal Church. 10 Street Sinkor Monrovia, Liberia.
Internment: Immediately following the Church Service.
- Roland A. Harris: 703 580-7530 (Home) / 202 706-3351
- Verna Harris: 443 929-6232
- Eddie Harris: 267 582-9956
- Tommy Ledlum: 215 806-8150
- Isaac Harris: 651 208-9648
- Rev. Allen George: 917 574-9478
- Rolanda Harris: 571 331-6613
- Cylist Harris: 011 231 886945697
- Charles Harris: 011 231 886511272
- Louise Harris: 011 231 886542522
- Janet Harris:011 231 886598707
- Florence Harris: 011 231 886542522