Mr. Curtis Rene Jarrett
The lord giveth and the Lord hath taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
The Jarrett Family of Duport Rd. Paynesville, Liberia regrets to announce the death in his 67th year of Mr. Curtis Rene Jarrett. Which sad event occured on Tuesday June 6, 2017 at the J.F.K. Medical Center in Liberia after a protracted illness. Baby Curt, Ala Curt, Big Daddy, Boy Curt and Uncle Curt as he was affectionately called by many who knew and loved him leaves to mourn his loss. His wife Rachel Ivy Jarrett, his children, Gladys W. Jarrett, Curtisia Renee Jarrett-Little (Paul), Columbia Rena Jarrett, and several foster kids. He is also survived by his siblings Chris R. Jarrett, Curtisia Renee Jarrett-Mansaray (Alimamy), & Columbia R White, all of Georgia (USA). Two grandchildren, nieces, nephews, & cousins in Liberia, Sierra Leone, The United States and England.
May His Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Removal from St Moses Funeral Parlor
Friday June 23, 2017 @ 8:00 AM
Viewing & Funeral Service
Friday June 23, 2017 @ 10:00 AM
Location: Effort Baptist Church
- Chris R Jarrett (770) 885-0368
- Curtisia R Jarrett-Mansaray (770) 895-6522
- Curtisia R Jarrett-Little (470) 257-4400
- Columbia Rena Jarrett (517) 599-9994
- Busline Browne-Kromah (704) 281-8522
- Jason Andy Smith (612) 986-7905
- Rachel Ivy Jarrett (231) 886-514984
- Charles G. Jarrett (231) 886-476062
- Thomaslyn J. Morris (231) 886-545021
Contacts (England & Switzerland)
- Andrew B White Jr. (44) 7920772744
- Gladys W. Jarrett (41) 0768032286