MR. ALFRED BOYMAH ZINNAH KENNEDY
The Kennedy, Winnie, Hunt, and Gono families announce with deep regrets the home-going in his 70th year of their son, brother, husband, father, uncle, father-in-law and grandfather, MR. ALFRED BOYMAH ZINNAH KENNEDY. This sad event took place at 1 Roe, Satchell Mead, Colindale, London, United Kingdom on 12th March 2015 at 12:45.
He leaves to mourn his loss, his wife, Mrs. Esther Wennie-Kennedy, daughters, Mrs. Dee Kennedy-Gono, Mrs. Gorlon Kennedy-Hunt, Ms. Ellen Kennedy; son, Mr. Zobon Kennedy, sister, Mrs. Frances Jinlack, brothers, Mr. Frank Kennedy, Mr.Robert Kennedy, Mr. Mack Kennedy, and Mr. George Kennedy, many beloved nephews and nieces, and hosts of relatives and friends.
Tribute, wake keeping, memorial and thanksgiving services will be held in the United Kingdom prior to repatriating his body to Liberia where the funeral will take place.
The family requests that instead of giving them flowers, donations be made to the Mission for Life Charity established by Mr. Kennedy.
Memorial Service: April 11, 2015 – 14:00 at West Hendon Baptist Church, Wilberforce Road, London NW9 6AX
- Waking keeping : April 16 & 17, 2015
April 16, 2015 - Kennedy’s Resident, Congo Town, Monrovia, Liberia
April 17, 2015 – Gbama, Suehn Mecca District, Bomi County, Liberia
- Funeral Service : April 18, 2015
Gbama, Suehn Mecca District, Bomi County, Liberia
- Mrs. Rita Gbeze – 00 44 (0) 7932018734 – Contact for all donations
- Mrs. Gorlon Kennedy-Hunt – 00 44 (0) 7460815626
- Mrs. Dee Kennedy-Gono – 00 44 (0) 77877897071
- Dr. Kokulo Waiwaiku – 00 44 (0) 7791126036
United States of America
- Mr. Varney Gbelly Kennedy – 612-384-6091
- Sanoe Kennedy – 612-423-7149
- Henrietta Carter-Jallah – 443-453-8785
- Mr. Frank Kennedy - 231 (0) 886566905
- Mr. Robert Kennedy –231 (0) 886 829509