Francis James Momolu
Sunrise: October 23, 1942 Sunset: October 5, 2016
Our family is deeply saddened to annouce the death of our father, brother, uncle, cousin, inlaw, grandfather and great grandfather; Francis James Momolu who was called from labor to rest on Wednesday October 5 2016 at the John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital after a brief illness.
Francis James Momolu leaves to mourn his lost his siblings Marie Momolu Tobai and Clarence K. Momolu; his children Ruth Momolu Weah, Paul Warsaw, Taizu Lackey, Bobbikkins Momolu, Francis Momolu Jr., Ella Momolu Grove (Larry), Esther Momolu Gwilly (Edwin) and Yasa Bridget Momolu, many nieces and nephews, twenty six grandchildren, seventeen great grandchildren, his inlaws and a host of other relatives and friends in Liberia and abroad.
He was predeceased by his parents, his wife Jetty Rose Warsaw Momolu, his brother William Wingate Momolu, his sister Famata Momolu, his daughters Bendu Marie Momolu, Agatha Momolu Gibson and Jaso Momolu. Rest in peace Daddy, we love you very much, but you are in a better place.
Wake Keeping: Friday October 28, 2016: The Body will be taken from the Samuel A. Stryker Funeral Home to the Momolu Family Residence in Neezoe, Somilia Drive for an hour of Family Quiet Time.
Funeral: Saturday October 29, 2016 at the St. Kizito Catholic Church in Paynesville, Liberia
Internment: Duport Road Cemetery (JCN Howard Side)
Repass: Please join the family afterwards for refreshments. Location to be determined.
- Ruth Weah of Minnesota 612 227 7798
- Esther Gwilly of Michigan 586-206-0302
- Josephine Lackey of Pennsylvania 267-241-2194
- Ella Grove of Georgia 404-914-1053
- Clarence Momolu of Liberia 011231777-206785
- Yasa Momolu of Liberia 011231776-305626
- Taizu Lackey of Liberia 011231776-049054
- Una Momolu Thompson of Liberia 011231886-638933
- Daisy Fahnbulleh of Liberia 011231880-644600