Mrs. Jackie Yei Wrotto Nagbe
It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of Mrs. Jackie Yei Wrotto Nagbe. This sad event occurred at the St. Joseph Catholic Hospital in Monrovia after a period of brief illness. Jackie is survived by her husband, Samuel Bocay Nagbe, Jr., her mother, Nau Gbatu Wrotto, her children, Alpha Tikongblah Nagbe, Natina Tina Nagbe, Samilyn Victoria Elizabeth Nagbe, Jackie Lily – Faith Nagbe and her granddaughter Lorpu Kolu Nyanzee.
She is also survived by several brothers and sisters, Uncles, Aunts, Nieces, Nephews, Cousins and many friends and relatives in Liberia and the USA. Funeral services will be held at the new Georgia United Methodist Church in New Georgia Estate, Monrovia on March 29th 2014 at 10:00 a.m. Burial will be at the Brewerville Cemetery.
Contacts in Liberia:
- Samuel Bocay Nagbe, Jr. +231886513636/776513636
- Alpha T. Nagbe +231886718161
- Natina T. Nagbe +231886875275
- Nancy Wrotto +231880742530
- Victoria Nagbe Johnson +231886551934
- Rosetta Nagbe Jackollie +231886510064
- Izatta Nagbe Toukolun +231886519551
Contacts in the USA:
- Elizabeth Kemah Wrotto Gooding 4049914593
- Nathaniel Wrotto 6104572087
- Robert Lee Wrotto 2154312196
- Abraham Wrotto 2672315852