Mother Malvenia King Harris-Okai
The King, Harris, Cephas, Roberts, Fleming, Pointdexter, McGee, Morris, Harvey, Griggs, Grice, Camp, Dillon, Weaver and Minor families announce with deep sorrow the sudden passing of their mother, grandmother, great grand-mother, Sister, Aunt, and Cousin, Mother Malvenia King Harris-Okai in her 82nd year. This sad event occurred in Paynesville on Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 2:35 pm. Mother Okai leaves to mourn her memory, her only surviving brother- David Napoleon King, her children, Rev. Philemon Harris (Satta), Laurentine H. Bass (Theo), Julius A. Harris (Yatta), Ernest T. Harris (Rebecca), Malvenia Sahr (Ben), Johnsoline Okai Gwaikolo, Adeline King, Nancy Cooper and George King; 28 grandchildren, 35 great grandchildren, nieces: Mother Rosetta Junius (USA), Yvette Cephas (USA), Cleopatra Stevens (USA), Florence Cephas (USA), Nephews: Edwin Minor (USA), Henry Cephas (USA), Stephen King, Ernest King, Stanley King, Millie Minor Williams (Liberia), Elizabeth Minor Lavala (Liberia), Constance Howard (Liberia), Theoni Outland (Liberia), Her home church family of 46 years - The Effort Baptist Church in Paynesville, her affiliated church while in the States - the International Christian Fellowship family in Atlanta, Georgia, several other nieces, nephews, cousins, and a host of relatives, friends and sympathizers in the United States and Liberia, respectively.
Removal of Body - Friday June 5, 2015 at 5:00pm from Samuel Stryker Funeral Home, Sinkor, Tubman Blvd, Monrovia, Liberia to Effort Baptist Church, Paynesville.
Funeral Services will be held at Effort Baptist Church, Paynesville at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 6, 2015.
This announcement was brought in by her daughter Mrs. Laurentine H. Bass, Mr. Julius
Harris (son), Deacon James D. Weaver (cousin), Millie Williams (Niece), Elizabeth Lavala (Niece) for the family. We will miss you dearly. We love you, but God loves you best. Rest in perpetual peace, until we meet again.
Contact information :
- Mrs. Laurentine H. Bass (daughter) -011 (231) (0)776 247 849; 886 965 131
- Mr. Julius a. Harris (son) – 011 (231) (0) 886 569 425
- Rev. Philemon N. Harris (son) – 011 (231) (0) 886 431 285
- Mr. Ernest t. Harris (son) – 011 (231) (0) 886 616 232
- Mrs. Millie M. Williams (Niece) - 011 (231) (0) 770 402 451
- Mrs. Elizabeth Lavala – (Niece) - 011 (231) (0) 886511728
- Miss Matee Harris (Grand-daughter) – 011 (231) (0) 886 561 000
- Mrs Sieanyene K. Bowman Trinity (Grand-daughter) - (USA) – 973 449 1156
- Ms. Yvette Cephas (USA) - (Niece) - (678) 570 2011
- Samuel H. Bowman (USA) –(Grand-son) - (678) 516 9663
- Adrian L. Bowman (grand-son) – 011 (231) (0) 886 489 429
- Deacon James D. Weaver (cousin) – 011 (231) (0) 886 513 599