Her Honor Judge Evelina Z. Quaqua
With deep grief the Quaqua, Mulbah, Sumo and Zinnah families, inform you of the home-going of our mother, daughter, niece, aunt and faithful friend, her Honor Judge Evelina Z. Quaqua. This sad event took place at the J. F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital on Thursday, August 13th, 2015.
Her body is presently at the Samuel Stryker funeral home.
Funeral arrangements are as follows:
Removal is scheduled for September 4th at 5:00 PM from the Samuel Stryker Funeral home to be taken to St. Peter's Lutheran Church on 14th Street, Sinkor for wake keeping.
Funeral Service takes place at the Barnersville Lutheran Church on the 5th of September 2015 at 10:00 AM, followed by interment at the cemetery nearby.
May God Almighty give rest and peace to the departed soul.
Contact the following persons:
- Elizabeth Sele Mulbah - (Monrovia) +231-886-517-901
- Ngala Saba Ebony Wuor - (Monrovia) +231-886-548-261
- Moses Zinnah - (Monrovia) +231-886-420-955
- Teplah Reeves - (Monrovia) +231-886-230-014
- Gloria Omejia - (USA) 267-767-0955
- Roseline Toweh - (USA) 404-518-7291