Deacon Etta Maryoupleh Karpay-Samuels
The Karpay, Hutchinson, Samuels, Barchue, Vah, Hill, Gibson and Monyardeh Families announce with profound regrets the home going of their Mother, Sister, Aunt, Monther-in-Law, Grandmother and Great grandmother Deacon Etta Maryoupleh Karpay-Samuels commonly known as “BIGMA”. This sad event occurred on Sunday, May 22, 2016 at her home at 55 Bowen Street, Apartment 302, Staten Island, New York. She is survived by Nine (9) living children: Maryann Hill (Joe); Elizabeth Gibson (Jonathan); Doris; Julia Karpeh (Daniel); Sara; Gladys; Rebecca; Martaline and Rhoda. Several Grand and Great grandchildren, a host of other relatives and friends both in the United States of America and the Republic of Liberia.
Wake Keeping: Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Christian Pentecostal Church
909 Richmond Road, Staten Island, New York 10304. ALL TRIBUTES WILL BE PAID DURING THE WAKE EXCEPT THE FAMILY, HER COMMUNITY AND HER CHURCH ONLY.
Funeral Service: Saturday (the same day), June 25, 2016 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Christian Pentecostal Church, 909 Richmond Road, Staten Island, New York, 10304.
The body will arrive at the Roberts International Airport and escorted to the Good Shepard Funeral Parlors, Sinkor Old Road, Montserrado County, Liberia where viewing will take place for two (2) hours on Friday, July 1, 2016 from 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. Thereafter wake keeping will be held at Trinity Baptist Church, Paynesville, Montserrado County, R.L. from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00p.m.
Funeral Service will be held at the same Church (Trinity Baptist Church, Paynesville) on Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. Internment will take place at Tower Hill, Robertsfield Highway, Margibi County, R.L.
1. Mrs. Maryann Hill (Joe) – 609-721-1817 2. Mrs. Elizabeth Gibson (Jonathan) – 718-812-2058
2. Ms. Doris Karpeh – 347-636-3563 4. Mrs. Julia Karpeh-Monyardeh (Daniel) 347-424-8067
5. Mrs. Sara Samuel – 646-460-0452 6. Ms. Gladys Hill 7. Mrs. Rhoda Lisa Williams – 718-200-0231
8. Ms. Arimetha Hutchinson 9. Ms. Edna Hutchinson, 10. Deacon James Hutchinson -
11. Deacon Amos Zondoe 12. Deacon John Gohnseh 13. Ms. Lavetta Hutchinson
1. Ms. Rebecca Samuels – 011-231-775737849 2. Ms. Mataline samuels – 011-231-886170359
3. Rev. Windell M. Hutchinson – 011-231-880674842 4. Mr. Amos Hutchinson – 011-231-777022252
Contributions can be made to: Bank of America – Account No.: 483064758397
Account Name: Julia Karpeh