Ma Yartta Sekou
Sunrise: March 15, 1924 Sunset: April 27, 2014
The Sekou, Garmondeh and Gregbo families together with the entire Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith (PCAF) of Liberia regret to announce the peaceful Home Going of our beloved mother, sister, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother and great, great grandmother, Ma Yartta Sekou on Sunday, April 27, 2014.
She is survived by her children, Mrs. Julia Davis of the USA, Mr. Alphonso Garmondeh, Matthew Garmondeh, Miss. Mary Garmondeh and Zoebon Gregbo all of Liberia. She is also survived by one brother, Mr. Green Sekou and one sister, Yonblee Sekou, including thirty-five grand children, twenty-eight great grand children, and ten great, great grand children, along with a host of nieces, nephews, cousins and other relatives.
- Thursday, May 22, removal of the remains from Striker Funeral Home, follow by an all night wake keeping at the Burning Bush Tabernacle Church, Lynch Street, Monrovia, Liberia.
- Friday, May 23, all night wake keeping, Green Village, Morweh, Rivercess County
- Saturday, May 24, internment, Green Village, Morweh, Rivercess County
- Julia Davis (daughter) – United States, 301-404-3946
- Trokon Vah (Cosha), grandson – Liberia, 886732705
- Alphonso Garmondeh – Liberia, 77568281
- Jeremiah Davis – United States, 240-418-1543