Susannah Beatrice Tull
Sunrise: Sept 13th, 1920
Sunset; Aug, 23rd, 2012
This is to announce with profound regrets, the passing in her 92 years of their mother, grandmother, great-grand mother, cousin, relative and friend, Mother Susannah Beatrice Tull. This sad event occurred while she was enroute to the Redemption Hospital in Monrovia, Liberia on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 at about 8:0’clock am Liberian time.
“Ma-Sue”, “Cousin Sue”, “Mama”, “Sis Sue”, “Susannah”, “Susannah Tull”, as she was affectionately called, leaves to mourn her loss two children: Mrs. Clara Johnson Attia and Mr. Regina Wisseh Tieh (Hannah), along with a host of grand children; great grand’s, great-great grand’s, cousins, relatives and friends.
Home going services:
Removal of the body from St. Moses Funeral Home is Saturday, Sept 15th, 2012 at 9: 0’ clock am. The body will be taken directly to United Christian Ministries First Church on New Georgia Estate Road (behind the Nigerian Shop), Gardnerville, Liberia for:
Viewing & wake keeping from 10:0’clock am-11:0’ clock am;
Funeral Services from 11:0’clock am-1:0’clock pm.
The body will then be taken to Barnersville Grave Yard for burial. Repass will be held at
United Christian Ministries First Church located on New Georgia Estate Road (behind the Nigerian Shop), Gardnerville, Liberia.
- Mrs. Clara Johnson Attia (Daughter) 011(231)652-1946/ 978-726-1966
- Mr. Regina Wisseh Tieh (Son) 011(231)77858031
- Mrs .Yvonne Hoggard-Kamara (Grand Daughter) 978-726-7388
- Mrs. Elsie Dossen Badio (Cousin) 703-969-1643
- John G. Kar, Jr. 401-230-7293
- Elijah Elliott (Grand Son-In Law) 011(231)6417503
- Stephen N. Slewion (Grand-Son-In-Law) 011(231)6556549
- Vivian Buchanana (Grand daughter) 011(231)6558853