Mr. Marboo Frederich Whisnant, Sr.
The Whisnant, Heinz and George families regret to announce the home going in his 65th year of Mr. Marboo Frederich Whisnant, Sr. This sad event occurred on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at about 7:50 p.m. at the Birchwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The late Marboo Frederich Whisnant, Sr. was born on September 29, 1948 in Monrovia, Liberia unto Lottie Heinz and Isaac Jonathan Whisnant. Both parents predeceased him along with his grandmother Kaygbono Barclay, step grandfather Forday Barclay, brothers: Lloyd, Lester, Ernest, Raymond, Harry, James, Joseph and Norman Whisnant; sisters: Ida Whisnant-Brooks, Evelyn and Nellie Bryant; foster mother: Sarah Sancho.
The late Marboo F. Whisnant leaves to mourn his darling wife Harriet George-Whisnant, his two daughters Chris-Eve Whisnant and Veda L. Whisnant; six sons: Diego Salotto,Jaimy Rueter, Marboo A. Fredrique, Michael A. Whisnant, Joseph G. Whisnant and Marboo F. Whisnant, Jr., Step children: Alvin B. Cole and Adeline Cole-Lavala (YoQuoi); three brothers, Courtney Whisnant (Billie), Issac Q. Whisnant and Ostranda Whisnant; foster-sister: Agnes Tarpeh, Foster-brothers: James and Granville Shannon; mother-in-law, J. Eva George, ten grandchildren, several nieces, nephews, sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law and a host of other relatives and friends in the United States, Liberia and Europe.
Funeral arrangements and Celebration of Life Marboo F. Whisnant, Sr. will be:
Memorial Service: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Viewing: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and Service: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Christ the King Baptist Church
7750 North 60th Street
Friday, June 28, 2013
Ebenezer AME Church
7707 Allentown Road
Ft. Washington, MD 20744
Viewing: 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Wake-keeping: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Service: 10:30 a.m.
National Harmony Memorial Park
7101 Sheriff Road
Largo, MD 20791
Repast information will be given at the Church.
- Courtney Whisnant – 832-723-5260
- William & Edith Thomas – 718-523-6122
- Wendell & Petrina Chesson – 202-699-1960/ 202-288-3339
- Marie Mitchell Nayreau – 301-270-6388/703-606-6610
- Mai Sirleaf – 917-309-4540
- J. Sayakon George – 973-668-7132
- Abayomi & Naweh Scott – 972-216-4520/214-384-0646
- Sayea George – 678-471-9727
- Bennie Perkins – 612-810-6779
- Michael (Champ) Whisnant – 703-209-7804
- Joseph (Joey) Whisnant – 202-440-5055
- Marboo Whisnant, Jr. (MJ) – 240-304-5724
- Yornweh Clemons – 718-774-2971
- Strand Whisnant – 011231886514619
- Chris-Eve Whisnant – 01123177777060/011231886831910
- Mornjay George-Pratt – 011231886672142
Anyone wishing to pay a tribute should please contact Mr. Wendell Chesson at 202-699-1960. With the exception of the tributes listed in the program, all tributes must be paid during the wake-keeping.