Miss Julia Madia Williams
The Williams and Padmore families announce with sadness and heavy hearts the passing of their beloved mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and friend Miss Julia Madia Williams. The heartbreaking event occurred at the Levine Hospice Center South Minister in Charlotte, North Carolina on August 14, 2013. Julia Williams was predeceased by her father Mr. Charles H. Williams Sr. and her mother Mrs. Sibi (CB) Lawson.
Viewing will be held on Friday August 30, 2013 at Grier Funeral Home Chapel 115 John McCarroll Avenue in Charlotte, North Carolina 28216 between the hours of 6pm and 8pm.
The funeral will be held Saturday August 31, 2013 at St. Martin Episcopal Church 1510 East 7th St. in Charlotte, NC. The family will receive friends 1 hour before the service at 10am, followed by the funeral at 11am.
- Peyton Padmore:(678)-612-8152
- Ragnar Padmore:(980)-365-0615
- Charles H. Williams Jr.-(678)-791-3297
- Josephus Williams:(704)-458-9009
- Euphemia Martin:(607)-232-3537
- Joko Williams Sackey:(704)-724-0114
- Patrice Williams:(704)-906-5705