Mr. Alexander Blamo Wollor
The family is sad to announce the death of Mr. Alexander Blamo Wollor. This sad event occured on Friday March 3, 2017 in Monrovia, Liberia.
Children of the Deceased: Ruth Wollor, Prince Wollor, Jeunette Wollor Jayjay (Kawii Estrada JayJay), Jeff Pappie Wollor, Monica Wollor Attia (Prince Attia), Alexander Blamo. Wollor Jr, and Nuku Eloise Wollor.
*Wife of the Deceased: Edith Jasper Kear Wollor
*Sisters and Brother of the Deceased On mother side: Elaine Pency Smith Freeman ( Richard Freeman), Hannah Smith Abraham (Sal Abraham), and the Late BuKu Smith (Edith H. Smith).
*Sisters and Brothers of the Deceased on father side: The Late; Louise A. Wollor, Kevin S. Wollor. (Brothers and Sister Alive); Roland Tugbe Wollor, Edward N. Wollor, JR, Lawernce W. Wollor, Fedelick K. Wollor, and Prescilla Palleh Wollor Abutwm (Paul Y. Abutwm).
*Mother of the Deceased: Late. The Diana Tete Taylor
*Father of the Deceased: Late Counselor Edward N. Wollor
*Step Mother of the Deceased: Late Eloise McGill Wollor
* Cousins of the Deceased: The Bropleh family and the Wortoes Family
* Grand Children of the Deceased: (10 Grand children)
1) Funeral services will be held at: Sacred Heart cathedral On Broad street
2) Time is 10:00am on April 1, 2017
3) Repass will be held at: B.W Harris hall on Broad street at 1:00pm
- Edith Wollor - 0880-744-641
- Vivian Jay-Jay - 1-704-369-3900
- Hannah Abraham - 1-301-728-6036
- Elaine Freeman -1-240-476-8866
- Roland Wollor - 267-469-8197