Momo “MO” Ranoll Sambola Memorial Service
Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 11:00AM
New Fellowship Baptist Church
7001 Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19142
The Sambola, Fahnbulleh, Karmo, Hawah Kemah “Bing” Kiawu, Harvey, Hoff and Williams families, and the host of relatives and friends of Momo “MO” Ranoll Sambola announce a Memorial Service in memory of their beloved father, brother, nephew, cousin, relative and friend on Saturday, March 2, 2019 at New Fellowship Baptist Church, 7001 Woodland Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19142. MO passed away during the overnight hours of January 23-24, 2019 after a brief illness and was laid to rest in the blessed assurance of the Resurrection on February 6, 2019 in Merion Memorial Park, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Momo was born on February 8, 1949 in Maloma Town, Tewor District, Grand Cape Mount County, Liberia, to Armah Sambola and Mamusu Dudu Fahnbulleh, who pre-deceased him. MO had one child: Althea Mamusu Sambola. He was a long-time employee of the Ministry of Public Works of Liberia and Elwyn, a human services provider for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Pennsylvania. MO was very active in the EES/EHS Alumni Association, the National Association of Cape Mountainians in the Americas (NACA) and Robertsport Initiative.
MO leaves to mourn his death, his beloved daughter, Althea Mamusu Sambola, his brothers Lahai, Boima, and Boakai Sambola, his sister Tenneh Sambola, his uncle and aunt, Lahai and Jane Karmo, and members of the Sambola, Fahnbulleh, Karmo, Hawah Kemah “Bing” Kiawu, Harvey, Hoff and Williams families, and a host of relatives and friends. May he rest in peace. Amen.
Althea Mamusu Sambola
• Musu Kiawu: 231-886-551-454
• Ophelia Hoff: 231-886-510-086
• Benjamin Lahai Karmo: 513-253-1858
• Hawah Sambola-Kamara 484=769-3366
• Gayah Fahnbulleh: 240-447-7666
• Jankoba Sambola: 513-290-7136
• Famatta Sambola Hubbard: 770-364-2843
• Bai David: 609-634-5828
• Mariah Afashe Harvey: 484-466-4328
• Sando J. Jones: 301-262-2308
• Nettie David Prall: 609-634-5828
• Velma Kiawu Fahnbulleh: 301-655-1965
• Emma Williams: 301-646-6856
• Ellen Freeman Clemons: 404-397-8476
• Armah Fahnbulleh: 302-322-6790