The Monrovia Directory 2013 - 2014. A Guide to Businesses & Services in Monrovia (Telephone, Email & Website Addresses of Businesses & Services in Monrovia and its environs. Release Date: June 10, 2013
One of the challenges of living in Monrovia is getting access to information when you need it. The widespread use of mobile phones coupled with the lack of access to Directory Services does not help.
The Monrovia Directory - is a compilation of names, locations, telephone numbers, email and website addresses compiled and verified by TLC Africa as a resource guide to critical services and businesses in Monrovia and it’s environs.
This guide is a great resource for people living in Monrovia, visiting Monrovia and trying to find services in and around the city.
This 2013-2014 guide, our first edition, is not a complete listing of every business or service in the city; however, it is a start and contains many necessary numbers and listings, including:
- Police Depots
- JFK Emergency Room
- Liberian Japanese Friendship (LJF) Maternity Hospital
- Website Developers
- Beauty Supplies and Salons
- National Archives and Land Commission
Price: $25.00 (USD)
Where to buy the Monrovia Directory:
1. USA & Worldwide: On the Internet at TLC Africa Website (Directory will be mailed to you by US Postal Mail)
2. Liberia: In Monrovia at TLC Africa Gbengbar Town Location, off Robertsfield Highway
3. By telephone at +231-886-605-933. If you are in Monrovia, call TLC Africa at 0886-605-933 to order your copy of the Monrovia Directory, and we will have it delivered to you in Monrovia.
4. By E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org