Kay Marie Bani
February 16, 1953 – August 12, 2019
The Massaquoi and Guaikolo families announce with great sorrow the home going of Kay Marie Bani after a brief illness. Surrounded by her family and love ones, Kay Marie passed away peacefully on August 12, 2019 at the Sky Ridge Medical Center in Denver, Colorado, USA.
Kay Marie is survived by her son, Jeffrey Fornati Bani, her sisters, Ethel, Eunice, and Famatta and her brothers, Kollie and Johma Massaquoi, Jr. Left also to mourn are her niece, Kay Marie Karva, cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles in the United States and Liberia. Kay Marie is predeceased by her Father, Johma Massaquoi, Sr. and her Mother, Yah Massaquoi. May her soul rest in perpetual peace.
Memorial service to honor and celebrate her life:
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Place: Olinger Chapel Hill Funeral Home, 6601 South Colorado Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121
Time: 10 AM.
(1) Ms. Famatta Massaquoi (720) 635-9934
(2) Aunty Jeanette Yei Garmie (609) 204-4561
(3) Ms. Evelyn Quanon (720) 767-5090
Hotel Information – reservation under: Kay Marie Bani Memorial Service
(1) La Quinta Inn, 9009 East Arapahoe Road, Greenwood Village, CO 1800-753-3757
(2)Best Western, 9231 East Arapahoe Road, Greenwood Village, CO 1 800-760-3048
(3) Motel 6, 9201 East Arapahoe Road, Greenwood Village, CO 1-800-466-8356