Fatima Varney Garba
It is with sadness that the Dormeyan, Blumenthal, Garba, Koneh and Patterhood families announce the passing and burial of Fatima Varney Garba, our Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother, Aunt and Sister in Nigeria after a brief illness.
Ma Fatu, as she was affectionately called, was a humble person, with a kind heart that had a positive impact on everyone she interacted with, and was willing to share whatever she had. She leaves to mourn her children Tonia King, Musa Koneh, Hermann Blumenthal, Abdu Garba, Halima Garba (Mahe), and Amina Garba (Dalhatu); her nephew Anthony Patterhood, who she reared, several grand children, and great grandchildren. She is predeceased by her husband Musa Garba and her daughter Musu Koneh.
She was loved and will be missed.
- Anthony Patterhood (011 231 7704 05115)
- Musa Koneh (240-672-3852)
- Hermann Blumenthal (763-458-8507)
- Halima Abubakar (011 234 803 321 0045)
- Abdu Garba (011 44 7424 123981)
- Amina Nana Dalhatu (011 234 803 897 4344)
- Tanya J. Koneh (202-255-4764)