Mr. A. Benjamin Sanvee, Sr.
The Sanvee and Baffoe families regret to announce the death of their husband, father, Grandfather, brother and uncle, Mr. A. Benjamin Sanvee, Sr. This sad event occurred at the John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Monrovia, Liberia on January 7th, 2019.
He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Esi Baffoe Sanvee, children; Benjamin R. Sanvee, Jr., Abraham K. Sanvee and Calvin B. Sanvee; four Grand Children, six sisters; Dr. Lily M. Sanvee, Sophia Sanvee, Magdalene A. Sanvee, Margaret A. Sanvee, Benedicta A. Sanvee-Davies and Perpetua D. Sanvee-Smith; three brothers Anthony Sanvee, Sylvanus Sanvee, William Sanvee, and a host of nephews, nieces and relatives and friends in Liberia, Togo, Ghana and USA. His Parents; Abraham and Anne Sanvee, two brothers, Abraham Sanvee Jr. and Isaac Sanvee that predeceased him;
Funeral Arrangements are as follows:
February 2nd, 2019:
8:00am Removal of the Body from Stryker Funeral Parlor;
9:00am Wake Keeping at Sacred Heart Cathedral, Broad Street, Monrovia, Liberia and
10:00am Funeral Service followed by Internment at Kaiser Memorial Cemetery.
- Mrs. Esi Baffoe Sanvee, +231-777-551172
- Benjamin R. Sanvee, Jr., + 231-777-477766
- Abraham Sanvee, +1-812-802-8618
- Calvin B. Sanvee, +231-776-333233
- Benedicta Sanvee-Davies, +1-901-490-4753
- Dr. Lily M. Sanvee, +231-886-550617
- Magdalene Sanvee, +231-775-032653
- Margaret Sanvee, +231-886-557598
- Perpetua Sanvee-Smith, +1-901-494-1477
- Anthony Sanvee, +231-777-002246
- Sylvanus Sanvee, +1-901-299-3550
- William Sanvee, +1-901-569-1263