Madam Comfort K. Tou
This is to announce the sudden death of our mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sister and aunty Madam Comfort K. Tou. This sad event occurred at the ELWA hospital on October 23, 2019, at 2pm.
She leaves to mourn death her two daughters Louise Wolo-Sackie, Koretta Wolo-Carey, her ninety six (96) years old surviving sister, several foster children, grand and great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, a host of other relatives and friends both in Liberia and the United State of America.
Funeral arrangements are as follows:
The body will be removed
from the St. Moses Funeral Parlors and taken to the St. Anthony Parish in Gardnersville, Somalia Drive on November 23, at 8
Wake: Wake keeping will held at St. Anthony Parish following the removal of the body.
Funeral: Funeral services will take place at the St. Anthony Parish on the November 23, 2019.
Burial: Interment will take place at the Brewerville Cemetery, Liberia.
1. Louise Wolo-Sackie: 215-932-4460 (US)
2. Koretta Wolo Carey: 215-435-7395 (US)
3. Leeland D. Sackie: 770-629-324 (LIB)
4. Aaron P. Sackie: 886-497-406(LIB)
5. Aaronette Sackie: 267-290-7371(US)
6. Grace Moore: 776-006-423 (LIB)
7. Greeta Moore: 770-748-986(LIB)